City Lights and Skyline Cruise
A fan favorite! • Adult $30, Child $17 • 1 Hour
Philadelphia's unique skyline comes to life during this one-hour cruise on the Delaware.
Nighttime Delaware River Cruise
Philadelphia’s skyline is incredible at night! While Philadelphia’s river sunsets are pretty spectacular and our daytime cruises are amazing, our best cruises happen at night. We even depart from Spruce Street Harbor Park and its enchanting multicolored lights. With a tradition of constructing buildings with unique and interesting lighting features, Philadelphia’s skyline is experienced best by boat. During this evening Delaware River tour, we explore the stunning Philadelphia skyline that has been known to throw its electric power behind a specific cause and related color. The Philly light spectacular includes:
- A Center City skyline that has been known to turn yellow in support of the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Lemon Ball.
- The Ben Franklin Bridge’s lights that routinely change color in support of a variety of causes.
- Leading up to the July 4th holiday, the bridges and skyline turn red, white and blue as the city celebrates Independence Day.
- The Battle Ship New Jersey fully dressed in lights.
- After a big win, a skyline transformed from emerald green for the Eagles, orange and black for the Flyers and red, white and blue for our Phillies.
- And every October, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our skyline turns pink in support of the cure.
Our yachts have fully-stocked bars with a great selection of beer, wine, and mixed drinks. This is Philadelphia’s best nighttime cruise experience!
We depart from the Seaport Museum dock at Penn’s Landing. The dock is attached to the Seaport boat shop at the North end of the marina adjacent to the Hilton Hotel. The Seaport Museum’s street address is 211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Please plan to arrive at the dock at least 15 minutes before our scheduled departure time. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
Patriot Harbor Lines
211 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19096