Delaware River Harbor Cruise
Sightseeing on the Delaware! • Adult $30, Child $17 • 1 Hour
This is Philadelphia's ultimate harbor cruise! Offering a variety of themed packages including wine or beer tasting packages.
Delaware River Cruise Details
Our yachts, the Patriot and Liberty, are reproductions of 1920’s commuter yachts that offers an intimate setting where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of the City. Our Philadelphia harbor cruises depart from Penn’s Landing and provide a one-hour cruise (approximate) of the Delaware River. These boat tours are great for all ages!
The Patriot harbor cruise is lightly narrated, during the cruise you see the following:
- The historic vessels of Penn’s Landing.
- The tallship Gazela, the Ben Franklin Bridge, and Philadelphia’s Race Street Pier.
- The Camden Waterfront including the Battleship New Jersey, the Adventure Aquarium, and Campbell’s Field.
- The working waterfronts of Philadelphia and Camden.
- We get up-close to the S.S. United States. The largest ocean liner constructed in the United States and still the holder of the Blue Riband given to the passenger liner crossing the Atlantic Ocean in regular service with the record highest speed (40 mph).
Our yachts have fully-stocked bars with a great selection of beer, wine, and mixed drinks. This is Philadelphia’s only harbor cruise experience!
We depart from the Seaport Museum dock at Penn’s Landing. The dock is attached to the Seaport boat shop at the North end of the marina adjacent to the Hilton Hotel. The Seaport Museum’s street address is 211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Please plan to arrive at the dock at least 15 minutes before our scheduled departure time. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
Penn’s Landing has several surface parking lots that cost approximately $20 to park. Another option is to park at the Hilton Hotel. There is also metered parking that is free on Sundays in the vicinity of Penn’s Landing.
Patriot Harbor Lines
211 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19096