Two Rivers, City Lights!
Philly Lights Spectacular! • Adult $36, Child $19 • 2 Hours
Step aboard one of our elegant commuter yachts for a truly unique Philadelphia experience!
Evening Philadelphia River Cruise
Join Patriot Harbor Lines for a nighttime excursion on our two iconic rivers. This one-way trip departs from our Walnut Street Dock on the Schuylkill Banks and arrives at the Seaport Museum at Penn’s Landing right next to Spruce Street Harbor Park. Philadelphia’s amazing skyline comes to life during this two-hour cruise. With a tradition of constructing buildings and bridges with unique and interesting lighting features, Philadelphia’s skyline is experienced best by boat. During this evening river tour we explore the stunning Philadelphia skyline that has been known to throw its electric power behind a specific cause and related color.
The Philly Lights Spectacular includes:
- The Lights of the Schulkill River – referred to by locals as the “River of Lights”
- The amazing newly constructed and lighted skyscrapers of the Schuylkill
- A Center City skyline that has been known to turn yellow in support of the Alex’s Lemonade Stand Lemon Ball
- Amazing industrial lighting with fire and steam from the South Philly Refineries
- Leading up to the July 4th holiday, the bridges and skyline turn red, white and blue as the city celebrates Independence Day
- The Battle Ship New Jersey fully dressed in lights
- The Ben Franklin Bridge’s lights that routinely change color in support of a variety of causes.- After a big win, a skyline transformed from emerald green for the Eagles, orange and black for the Flyers and red, white and blue for our Phillies
- The award winning lighting features of Spruce Street Harbor Park and Penn’s Landing
- And every October, in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, our skyline turns pink in support of the cure
Our yachts have fully-stocked bars with a great selection of beer, wine, and mixed drinks. Welcome aboard PhillyByBoat for this spectacular and unique cruise!
This cruise does not end at the meeting location. We end the cruise at Penn’s Landing approximately two miles from the departure dock. There are a variety of ways to get back across town including SEPTA bus, Uber or a taxi.
Walnut Street Dock at Schuylkill Banks – the Walnut Street Dock is located adjacent to the Walnut Street Pier. Please plan to arrive at the dock at least 15 minutes before our scheduled departure time. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
For parking at Schuylkill Banks click here.
Patriot Harbor Lines
211 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19096