See Philadelphia from a new perspective on a Schuylkill Banks Riverboat Tour!
The Schuylkill River Cruise
- Child (12 & Under)
Join a Patriot Harbor Lines in Philadelphia Schuylkill River Cruise!
Join Patriot Harbor Lines for an adventure on the Schuylkill! Named the Schuylkill by Dutch explorer Arendt Crossen, the name translates to Hidden River in Crossen’s native language. Although it remains unclear why he chose this name, it is clear that the Schuylkill has remained hidden from Philadelphians and tourists alike.
Journey down the Schuylkill and discover its many Hidden treasures:
- The world-famous Fairmount Water Works
- Schuylkill Banks, including the recently constructed Boardwalk to the South Street Bridge
- Bartram’s Garden
- Numerous bridges that link West Philadelphia with the rest of Center City and South Philadelphia
- Skyscrapers including the Comcast Center, Cira Centere and Liberty Place
- Early 20th century architecture, including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 30th Street Station and former Post Office building
And many more attractions! Experience Philadelphia’s Hidden River!
The tour is lightly narrated. If you would like a heavily narrated cruise on the Schuylkill River we recommend the Secrets of the Schuylkill.
Walnut Street Dock at Schuylkill Banks – the Walnut Street Dock is located adjacent to the Walnut Street Pier.
For parking at Schuylkill Banks click here