Phantoms of the River!
A Haunted Cruise
Philadelphia's Only Haunted River Cruise! Rates: • Adults - $34 • Children (12 & Under) - $17 About Welcome aboard for a cruise where your'e spellbound in Delaware River legends of pirate
Philadelphia’s Only Haunted River Cruise!
• Adults – $34
• Children (12 & Under) – $17
Welcome aboard for a cruise where your’e spellbound in Delaware River legends of pirate ghosts, the Jersey Devil and other “Phantoms of the River.” Our very own pirate narrator will dredge up the darkest of tales while we cruise this haunted river.
During the cruise we will explore the following sights on the Delaware River:
- The historic vessels of Penn’s Landing including the Olympia and Mushulu;
- The tallship Gazela, the Ben Franklin Bridge and Philadelphia’s Race Street Pier;
- Graffiti Pier
- Petty’s Island, Blackbeard’s Cove, and the Battleship New Jersey;
- The working waterfronts of Philadelphia and Camden; and
- Other historic vessels and commercial vessels located in the Port of Philadelphia.
This 1.5 hour cruise includes approximately 1 hour of story telling.
All of our yachts serve beer, wine and mixed drinks during our cruises.
We depart from the Seaport Museum dock at Penn’s Landing. The dock is attached to the Seaport boat shop at the North end of the marina adjacent to the Hilton Hotel. The Seaport Museum’s street address is 211 South Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
Please plan to arrive at the dock at least 15 minutes before our scheduled departure time. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
Penn’s Landing has several surface parking lots that cost approximately $20 to park. Another option is to park at the Hilton Hotel. There is also metered parking that is free on Sundays in the vicinity of Penn’s Landing.
Patriot Harbor Lines
211 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd. Philadelphia, PA 19096