This one-hour tour highlights the past, present, and future of Philadelphia’s Hidden River.
Walnut to Walnut Cruise
- Child & Infants (3-12 & 0-2 years old)
Step aboard to our Schuylkill and Delaware Rivers Cruise!
Join Patriot Harbor Lines for this one-of-a-kind Philadelphia experience cruising from 24th St. and Walnut on the Schuylkill River to Columbus Blvd. and Walnut (Penn’s Landing) on the Delaware River. During this hour and 45 minute cruise, you join the Patriot’s crew for a relaxing repositioning cruise from the Schuylkill River to Penn’s Landing on the Delaware River. Many of our customers ask how we get the Patriot from one end of Walnut Street to the other and now you can find out as you enjoy this very unique experience. Our two docks are exactly two miles apart on foot, but we enjoy taking the scenic 12-mile route by boat.
The highlights of this scenic Philadelphia boat trip across town include:
- The Schuylkill Banks and Center City
- Bartram’s Garden, Gray’s Ferry and the mud flats of the tidal Schuylkill River
- Thirteen historically significant bridges
- The Industrial Areas of South Philadelphia
- The Navy Yard District and the ships that call it home including the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy
- The waterfronts of Philadelphia’s New Jersey neighbors including Woodbury, Westville, Gloucester City and Camden
- The S.S. United States, the Battleship New Jersey and Philadelphia’s working waterfont
- Penn’s Landing and its historic ships the Moshulu, Olympia and Gazela
Our crew just likes to sit back and enjoy the peaceful trip with some tunes cranking on the stereo. Of course our crew can answer questions and our guests are invited to enjoy an ice-cold adult beverage along the way. Come aboard the Patriot and experience this exclusive look at Philadelphia By Boat!
This cruise does not end at the meeting location. We end the cruise at Penn’s Landing approximately 2 miles from the departure dock. There are a variety of ways to get back across town including SEPTA bus, Uber or a taxi.
Walnut Street Dock at Schuylkill Banks – the Walnut Street Dock is located adjacent to the Walnut Street Pier. Please plan to arrive at the dock at least 15 minutes before our scheduled departure time. We cannot wait for late arrivals.
For parking at Schuylkill Banks click here