2023 Secrets of the Schuylkill River Dates
Our 2023 Secrets of the Schuylkill River Cruises have been set. With only 13 days on the schedule, now is the time to book. Ticket Link
The schedule is as follows:
- Sundays – May 14th, June 18th, July 9th, July 23rd, Aug 6th, Sept. 10th, Sept. 24th – 1:00pm and 3:00pm
- Thursdays – June 15th, June 29th, July 13th, July 27th, Aug 10th, Aug 24th – 5:30pm and 7:15pm
This one-hour and 15 minute fun and fact filled tour highlights the past, present and future of the Hidden River. Discover the sights, sounds and history of the river, from the 1700s at historic Bartram’s Garden, to the 1800s at the Fairmount Water Works, to iconic 20th century buildings and award winning 21st century skyscrapers. See riverfront construction projects from the river while learning about future development from a representative of the Schuylkill River Development Corporation. Schuylkill Banks offers a setting and experience unlike any other in Philadelphia.
Journey down the Schuylkill and its many treasures:
- The world-famous Fairmount Water Works
- Schuylkill Banks, including the recently completed boardwalk to the South Street Bridge
- Bartram’s Garden
- Numerous bridges that link West Philadelphia with Center City and South Philly
- Skyscrapers including Comcast Center, Cira Centre and Liberty Place
- Early 20th century architecture including the Philadelphia Museum of Art, 30th Street Station and former Post Office building
And many more attractions!
This is a Philadelphia adventure like none other!